July 11, 2015
This episode is out of this woooorld! It's all your news for the week in just one (un)healthy dose! This week we're joined by up-and-coming cinematographer and 'petty criminal' Tom - drama ensues. We discuss Star Wars and the ways to possibly ruin the new movies, our fond memories of the Simpsons, what an Australian God would sound like and strangely - intergalactic intercourse. You can find Tom's Instagram here and his episodes of White Kids Talk About Rap Music - here.
The Week In Review:
- Do We Really Need This? Han Solo standalone Star Wars film announced
- Pluto's deepest mysteries may be revealed on July 14
- GIGA DRILL BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
- Art I Guess (NSFW)
- Good Guy ‘Shaggy’ Solves ISIS Problem – Hint: It’s His Music
- There’s a Joke Here, We Just Don’t Know What
- Guy Uses Floats On Balloon Chair To Promote His Cleaning Products
- Harry Shearer returning to The Simpsons
- Russian government launches 'Safe Selfie' campaign
- This week's Guess That Headline + Aftermath